Lou Diamond, RNC, MSN
Lou has been an RN since 1976 when she earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing from The University of Texas at Austin. She earned a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) in 1985, and certification as a Nurse Practitioner (NP) in 1997 from University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston. Her core philosophy is individualized care with a focus on wellness and patient education. Lou taught nursing at San Jacinto College in Houston, Texas, and has written articles that have been published in various professional publications. She also has made numerous presentations on Emergency Care and Postpartum Sterilization.
- Association of Reproductive Health Professionals
- American Red Cross – Chairman Disaster Committee
- Sigma Theta Tau Nursing Honor Society
- Texas Nurse Practitioners
- Houston Area Nurse Practitioners
Lou loves spending time with her husband and four children. Her hobbies include sailing in Galveston Bay and rooting for the Houston Rockets.